Wednesday, February 3, 2010

The awesomest blog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TECHNOLOGY ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!





















What are your toughts about Globaloria?
My toughts about Globaloria are that: It's a very cool class for someone to come to and learn about it. It's a good class that is helping because what they teach us can help us on in the future. I think that It's the greatest class that I have been to and will help me on in my life.
Do you enjoy this class?
I enjoy Globaloria because I love technology and It's a very fun class to learn about. They teach us very cool stuff for example: flash, paper prototype and some other cool stuff.
What have you learned about Globaloria
What I have learned in Globaloria is how to create accounts, some new technology that I didn't know about for example: never copy something from another webpage because that's illegal, how to work with flash and make games, how to prototype and fixing technology.
Do you like to blog?
I love to blog because It's fun for me, when I blog I feel like If It's a diary or someone that I am talking to someone who I can trust and wants to listen to me.
What are you currently working on in Globaloria?
Right now In class we are working on our group games, we are doing our prototyping for our group game and then once we are done we will start doing it real with Flash. Our group game is about measurement. It is about measuring the world and some other stuff, this game will teach kids about measuring and the easiest way to understand it.
What do you look forward to learn in Globaloria?
I look forward to learn more Flash so then on in my future I have something that I am very good at. The only thing that I mostly want to learn is how to make party invitations online, how to decorate stuff and the number one is how to make a website of my own.
What is my game about?
My game is about teen pregnancy: I want people to learn about teen pregnancy, I want them to know the consequences of teen pregnancy, what will happen to them if they become teen parents. My goal is for people to love this game and be aware of teen pregnancy also learn a lot from it. I am really super excited because I'd never had done this before and it's looks so cool because I am going to do It with flash. The reason I am mostly excited is because the winner gets to go to Washington to present it. Please check this website:http://www.myglife.org/usa/tx/teacpawiki/index.php/Main_Page out It is so cool.
TO KNOW ABOUT THE NEW TECHNOLOGY PLEASE GO TO: www.youtube.com/watch?v=YF3mRyGMNtM




















GLOBALORIA ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!♥















No comments:

Post a Comment