Monday, February 22, 2010


How do I feel about working with my team mates?

I feel great working with my team mates because they are hard workers specially a girl named Diana, she works a lot and tries her best to do everything better, I am really proud of her.

What was It like to re-present your paper prototypes?

It was great representing our paper prototypes because we did better than the first time. I think that if we had done a great job in the first time we wouldn't have to do the paper prototypes again. It was just great because we get to share our game ideas with the class.

Did you feel that having more time and additional direction helped you better understand how to put math into your game idea or are you still confused?

I think that having more time or additional direction was helpful for my team to add and get the game organized because if we wouldn't have time then our game wouldn't be good enough for people to know about it.

Are you confused?

I am definitely not confused because I am the team captain and I understand everything, I do my work and have followed every instruction.

What were some of you're frustrations?

Some of my frustrations were to get everyone concentrated in a crazy day.

What were some of you re' triumphant moments?

Some of my triumphant moments were the presentations that we did and designing our paper prototypes.

No comments:

Post a Comment