Thursday, February 4, 2010

Prototyping


Prototyping


I think that paper prototype is a very fun and cool thing to work with, specially when you have to create games. I really enjoyed working with it, It's so fun to work with, I found it to be easy because you only suppose to draw what you want to be in the computer and how it's going to look. I do understand the importance of the paper prototyping in reference to my game design. It's only that you have to know how will you make it the same. What was it like to work as a team for the first time?

It was great but kind of confusing and weird. We worked hard to make a good grade. Something that I like about my team is that we are there for one another, we help each other and try our best. Something that I don't like about my team is that they are not doing my game. At first we agreed that we were going to do mines and then they didn't do it. I think that progress will be great if we all work hard together we will get to our goal. Only if we try hard.


No comments:

Post a Comment