Monday, January 25, 2010

Was it hard to make your mini game?


Making my mini game was both hard and easy to make. The hardest part to work with was with putting the score inn and finding the toolbar. Specially when I didn't follow the right directions.
The easiest part were the ones that we have already done before for example steps number 1, 2,
3 and 4. I think it was really easy for me because we have done this before.



What was the best part of this topic?


The best part of this topic was that we did get to have some fun with flash. For example I kind of learned how to work with actionscript and making it. The second thing about that was that we got to learn and experience new things that i had never done before. Now i kind of know how to work with flash and all that technical stuff.







The worst part?
The worst part in making this mini game and working with it was when my code was getting soem errors and I coyuldn't fix them. I had to get help from people who didn't wanted to help me.




Do you play games in your free time?
Sometimes I do play games when i have my free time but mostly not anymore.




Which ones do you play and why are they your favorite?
I play the girl games only and sometimes boy games but not a lot. My favorite games are red beard and crazy taxi.

No comments:

Post a Comment