Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Team Role


The Role that I got for my team was the captain. I don't know why my team chose me as the team captain, well I do know why I think It's because I am very intelligent, well mannered and a smart student. I am very good at this job because I always do my work, follow instructions and am a very good person. I didn't really have any disagreements with my team mates because they are all understandable and good people that followed my instructions. I only had one team disagreement, It was when they said that they were going to do my game but they didn't, so they did the other game, I was so mad because I was already thinking of how to make my game but they had to disappoint me. How did I solve the problem? I just told them that It was okay but to tell me next time. What I look more forward to do in my team is to think of more sounds and affections to our game. The inspiration for my game was to make it really good, better than the other ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment