Monday, October 29, 2012

Frankenstorm 2012

Hurrican Sandy moves towards the east coast of the U.S. in this Nasa Satellite image taken on October 29,2012

Greatly, I don't actually know anyone from the North East. I say "greatly" because I don't get to see them suffer or in need of help. Although I do wish I knew someone from there at the same time because I would be aware of what is happening there. I don't know anyone from New York City either.

If I was to make a hidden object game about Frankenstorm, the setting would be in New York, in an apartment complex, ince it's such a populated place, not only because of that but because I want to. It would take place the whole day, 24/7.  
Observation of the wheather every hour. I would show the player what is going on, such as the wheather, shelters, and resources, but they must find out where things are going on too.
 The 10 objects I would hide would be
- wheather station
- help center
- shelter
- cars
- First Kid-Aid
- buildings
- clothes
- wheather sounds
- phones
- food

The player would learn good information from my game. Like I said before, he/she will learn how and where to find resources. He will learn journalist skills. He will find out himself what is going on and how to make a lot out of something. He will try to help others by helping them go to a shelter. He will also teach the rest about how storms and wheather happens. Basically, the player will learn survival information.

For more information please visit the following websites:

http://science.time.com/2012/10/29/frankenstorm-why-hurricane-sandy-will-be-historic/

http://www.nyc.gov/html/index.html

https://twitter.com/notifynyc



No comments:

Post a Comment