Monday, October 8, 2012

Plan Game Scene

I am ready to start on my game! All I need is one more thing, more information. The main reason why this game scene idea excites me is because I have such a huge amount of passion for women. Some people still think of us as nothing and we need to prove everyone that we are equal as Male too. We are the same. We are also strong. They're not the only successful ones. I can already imagine my game although I am having some  trouble putting it together. 
  My vision is to start off with a title page of course

1st scene- The title of my game will be "I have rights", I chose that title because it represents that women also have rights and we shall be treated the same and correctly


2nd scene- The about page will provide information for the player such as statistics of how women are treated in other countries other than America.


3rd scene- It will provide instructions for the player, guide them step by step, in case they are lost. 


Playing Scene- The background will be displayed as other countries where women are treated unright. I can imagine that there will be poverty shown but I am not sure if I am suppose to show that. Show how exactly women live their life's in their country. What they have to go through. I have been thinking of the player

-Choosing a character, -concerned about doing both female and male, since it is Women's Rights. Males can be included as heroes for the women
- Give  a few sentences of the person, play their life such as having to go buy food, sell jewelry, things like that. There will be narrow streets included, small villages, market, and a school.

3 comments:

  1. Oh My God ! I am really feeling your idea! I can see your game coming together. You have a really strong idea about your game.I have to say that I love your tittle and I think you couldn't choose a better one. I love your game idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your vision is amazing I think that you have a bright future ahead with your game and you will achieve greatness I would totally play your game.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds like a great game! You can find a lot of things about women rights in the news now today! I can see what you are putting into your game like visualizing it and it looks really good! Good luck on your game!

    ReplyDelete