Monday, November 5, 2012

Paper Prototype 1

I learned that creating a game with a paper and pencil is much easier than actually creating it in Flash. I also learned that creating a game with paper and pencil is helpful because you are able to spot every part of the game. It is easier for you to plan out how your game will look.

The most easiest task in drawing my hidden object game was drawing the scenes because since my mind is being delivered into a piece of paper, I can have more freedom to specifically preview the objects in the game scene. It wasn't hard, well yeah, probably the hardest part was choosing which foods are healthier and which ones are not.

I still need to add an information scene to my game. I have 2 instructional scenes on there but I need one more because I want the player to know what is actually going on and what the purpose of the game is. The 2 instructional pages are not as specific to know the purpose of the game.

5 comments:

  1. Arlette, I like how you are very specific when you are answering a question. Even if it's specific, you are very descriptive. I agree, the hardest part was to choose the healthy and unhealthy foods. Good job and keep up the good work!


    Ana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Arlette your blog has to be one of the most informed blogs I've ever seen it's so specific , and thats why I loved it >.<
    Well my game is goign to be about healthy food also and I have to disagree with the hard part I have to say that making the food and picking wich one was healthy was one of the easiest parts . Well different opinions make great things . Good luck !

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like you have a lot of plans ahead of you,you have achieved a lot it looks like your mini game will be a great success.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like specific you are when you are answering the questions. I agree, the hardest part was what to put into the game. Good job

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Arlette A actually agree with what You are saying I think that choosing healthy foods and getting the unhealthy foods was the most hard thing in your game but other ways I think that you are doing really good in your game.

    ReplyDelete