Friday, March 5, 2010




My team's name is Loco cinco and I really think that my group is doing a great job because when ever it comes to assignments we all put our part to finish and make things better. Yes, all of my team gets along with each other, we are all friends. We have had some issues but not big ones, only little ones for example like we forgot to update our group time line. Only like does kinds of issues. I think that our game has comed very good a long because we took our time in it and we worked hard to make it the best. I think that it is better to work in teams when you are going to do a game project because if you are by yourself than you won't have any help or ideas from people because it's only yourself, your grade. Everyday I tell my team: Look guys if we all work together and work hard on it than we will be finished and we can work on something else, it's always cool to work good with your team mates. I think that we do have a better topic because it has to do with math and that will make our game better because we have a lot of math, people will love and like our game because when the kids or players play they will learn something from it not, just who is the winner or the highest score, or who will pass to the next level. I recommend your team to work hard and do everythingright and their progress will be great and good.

No comments:

Post a Comment