Friday, March 5, 2010




I think that drawing in flash is awesome because you get to draw your drawings and experiences in another type of technology to make it better. I did learn new techniques because before I worked with Globaloria and this school i tought that we could only draw in the paint program but no, you can also draw in Flash. When ever I worked with Flash I always tought that it was only for cool video projects,but no I was wrong you can also work with some other stuff too.My subject for my game is measurement) it has to do with measuring stuff and knowing the skills of how to. The only thing that I learned about Flash is that you can do more cool stuff in Flash if you look for it. I also think that maybe if you take you're time on drawing with Flash you will be very good at this. You never know anything inside a Flash program, so I suggest that you look more into the Flash program. I really like the game subject that I'm doing because the only thing you supposed to do is measure things and know how to I think that that is pretty easy for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment