Monday, March 8, 2010

At The Presentation


It was awesome and great being at the presentation. It was awesome because with the money we get, we get to have some fun by helping the community and doing our projects. Most importantly I really want to thank State Farm for all the grant that they gave us , to me that means a lot and a great gift for Eacpa, I REALLY APPRECIATE THAT THANKS A LOT-STATE FARM. With the 100 thousandth dollars we get to achieve our dreams and help ourselves achieve them. Now this is what happens we children are good and they go to the bestest school ever in town. I am very proud of the whole south west key programs inc. I think that eacpa rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are the best in town!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. I think that we should use the money that they gave us to accomplish our dreams. I am also very proud of Dr. Sanchez because thanks to him kids get to have a good education and go to college, He helps us go to college and get a good education. I think that every kid deserves a good education and not a school drop-out.

No comments:

Post a Comment