Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Game Ideas

My Game Ideas
My game is called Life Choices and it has to do with teen pregnancy and education, it has 3 levels which will help you learn about teen pregnancy. In the first level you choose a character and some friends. You either choose group #1 or #2 of friends, for you to be able to pass level #1 you have to make the right decisions. It will ask you questions like: How will you achieve your dream? What will help you to achieve it? Will you do this or not? Questions like that. In the second level it includes a girl’s real story in that level you have to give her some advice for you to be able to pass the level, for example how can she get help? What can you do about it? All those kinds of questions. In the third level you have to answer questions about teen pregnancy but before that it will teach you some teen pregnancy information. For every question you get correct, it’s like you have saved a teen from being a teen parent. At the en of the game when you have finished it will give you some statistics and some good websites that have information about teen pregnancy for those who need help. I think that people should play my game because it has to do with life simulation which will inform teens about the consequences of becoming a teen parent. I want players of my game to learn how life is when you become a teen parent, how life is so hard. I chose this topic because it has been going on for years and years and I have seen that It doesn’t stop so I really want to make a change, I want to stop it.

No comments:

Post a Comment