Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Feelings About Flash


How do I feel about flash? Well I feel impressed of my self because I almost know the whole thing through flash. I think that I know how to work more with flash because we started over and did it again. I also feel that it's a great thing to work with, specially with games and other video game stuff. I think that if i learn some more flash then that will help me a lot in my future for example if i don't become a pastry chef then i just know that i have something that i am very good at which is flash that can get me a lot of help and education. Flash can sometimes be good or sometimes it can be boring. I right now feel that flash is a great thing to learn and play with. I think also that if you go through it and step by step then it will be easier and you will understand it more. The easiest way to learn of flash is by paying attention to the teacher because if you don't pay attention then you will not understand the stuff and what buttons to work with. I just feel so great that i have learned all that stuff in school because normally in other schools you don't usually work or do this kinds of stuff. I am glad that we have flash because that's the thing that we will use for our games.

No comments:

Post a Comment