Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Christmas Break


What Christmas means to me Is that In my vision I see the whole family being together eating dinner, laughing enjoying their Christmas presents and enjoying the life. On Christmas day I am mostly not going to do a lot of stuff but yeah a little party. So I think my mom Is going to be doing some cooking, I do not know what kind of food I just know that she Is making my favorite pecan pie. I already got my Christmas present which was an ipod touch and I love it a lot. My other family members haven't gotten their presents yet. Like it was my birthday she wanted to give it to me early. I usually don't travel a lot during vacations because the whole family isn't together and my mom doesn't like people missing the fun. I won't get anything else because my mom said that she spend money on big things that we wanted so we are only getting one present she didn't have Lot's of money this year because she wasted it on something really needful. What we would probably be doing for Christmas would be that maybe the whole family Is going to be together everyone bringing something and after the dinner we maybe going to the theatre or we will just rent movies and watch them at home with popcorn. I also think that before we celebrate we will go somewhere to a little party at my friend's house she is always nice with us I like her alot because she always gives us Christmas presents. This Christmas I want it to be the best one that I have ever had in my childhood, I also wished my dad was with me for Christmas but nop he's not going to be here.

No comments:

Post a Comment