Friday, December 11, 2009

Globaloria

This week In technology I feel very tired from this week’s hard work. Some people might say that they are tired because they don’t really work hard as much as I do, well It’s really not that much work for me because I’m used to do hard work.
What I have learned In technology this week It’s how to work with flash and layers. I am very glad that I have learned lot’s of flash because I might need the same strategies In my future. I also have learned about how game genres work with what type of game. I really think that I haven’t struggled with nothing because I always I always do my work and follow directions. The only thing I have mostly have gotten problems with Is the technology vocabulary test. The reason I have problems with the test Is because maybe I had never heard them In my life or I just can’t remember them. I think that for helping others students understand technology better Is to tell them the reason we want them to work hard, what will happen If they do work hard.
The changes that I will want In technology are that my class gets more focused, following instructions so we won’t get behind from other classes because that way we won’t get our work done quickly. Well I don’t really have any fun Ideas because I really like technology already the way It is. Well I only have one Idea maybe help us how to customize stuff. How to make flyer's or websites, specially how to make business cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment