Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Technology


What I have learned in technology this week was how to do action Script by that I mean that I was learning how to make objects move from one place to another using flash and layers.
It think It will be hard to use and do because you have to use some codes that have these weird letters and also some objects I'd never seen In my life like semicolons that I never knew how to use. The second thing that I learned from technology this week was how to modify objects in the flash to convert them into symbols also how to erase them. The most thing that I think I will be struggling is Action Script because when I was watching the video it seemed very hard to me I barely understood it and the other things I kind of understand them not very well but I do get their point of view. Like I said that ActionScriopt seemed very hard to me well know my goal is to know how to do Action Script because I want It to be really easy to me know because when I learn how to do I won't have trouble doing it with my game. I bet that by the end of the year I will know how to do Action Script I will even help my friend s how to do It.


ACTIONSCRIPT RESEARCH








No comments:

Post a Comment