Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Technology


I feel that I am doing everything good in technology class I don't think that I am doing bad in nothing because I've always been an intelligent student. Really I don't have that much trouble only in the vocabulary words for the test. I have trouble remembering their definitions because I am not really used to know and talk technology words only using the computer.

I am frustrated about my classmates not knowing what to do just because they weren't paying attention they were in some other websites wondering around and that causes Ms. Miller not to go on because she has to help them also we loose time and we get behind. What I can do to get a better understanding of the class would be maybe to help the other kids when they are falling behind maybe tell them to get out of the websites and follow Ms.Miller for us not to loose time and get work done. Also the technology people can block the websites that they go to when we are in task so they don't go to them. What Ms.Miller can do to help us understand the concepts of Globaloria are she can tell us what's the reason we are doing Globaloria, what will happen if we don't get it done, what if we get behind or what fun we'll we miss if we don't design the games.

No comments:

Post a Comment