Thursday, November 19, 2009

The most thing that I am more excited about Is that we get to use flash so It can help us with the action script. Once I had seen a flash video making a drawing move I felt so cool because no other school works with this. The flash will help us create our games wonderful.
The topic that I will be doing with my game Is education because I want children to succeed even If they think they can't do It or that they are dumb they still can work they will succeed with my game. I want them to know that education is the key to everything mostly. It's not just about going to school and get a job no If you don't graduate or get a degree they might not hire you In a very good job you'll end up In a stupid job. You are where you shouldn't suppose to be you need to be a doctor, pediatrician or just a great person.

No comments:

Post a Comment