Friday, September 13, 2013

Create Your Blog

My name is Arlette, I am a sophomore. I have a huge passion for the following: Writing, Photography and Volleyball. I am planning to study Law and Photocommunication, if not, then, some other type of technology. So far, I've thought of attending UT or St.Edwards for college. I do have in mind to attend a small school. This isn't my permanent decision, I might go over seas for college. This year I hope to expand my gallery. I've been working hard on my Digital Art lately so I hope to accomplish a golden key this year since I have a silver one already. I will help others with the use of Blogger by distributing information that my classmates need, such as Flash code, wiki, etc. A classmate of mine might not know how to link a URL to their blog, what I can do is write an instructional blog about the topic so they can understand how to link a URL to their blog.

1 comment: