Thursday, September 26, 2013

3-D Games



From playing Malaria I learned many new Game Ingredients that I had seen but never knew of before. I learned that adding a sky to your game is considered a SkyBox in the Game Ingredient section. I definitely got some great ideas from playing Malaria. I would like to add a SkyBox to my game because that will give it a better look in order for the player to understand how the game works. I would also like to add plants and bushes, I find this a great way to hide objects and intrigue the player. The last Ingredient I would use for my game would be Sound Effects because I put myself as the player and I'd find it more entertaining if it had sound. It would kind of drag me to play it.

1 comment:

  1. Arlette , I agree there's a lot more differences on the ingredients from this year from last one . And the only reason is because we are doing this in 3D . Well maybe you didn't finish your post , but I would like to know what kind of ideas Malaria gave you fro your game .

    -A

    ReplyDelete