Monday, November 26, 2012

Add Hidden Object

Adding the hidden objects to my background wasn't as confusing as I thought it was going to be. At the beginning I was sort of nervous and didn't know exactly what to do. I thought to myself, you've been here almost 4 years and don't know what you're doing? I forgot for a second that I did know what I was doing. Anyways, I love how we have a help center which provides information for us. Getting the code from the wiki was easy, mainly for everyone but I thought looking at the code and writing it in there was better because that way I get used to it, better than just copying it. I would love to add more objects to my scene. One of my ideas is to draw a scene with all different types of food, almost pile them up and hide the healthy foods, to make it super hard for the player. I would also love to add a humongous X to each unhealthy item with a wrong sound. Hopefully I will do that. Until then, BYE!

2 comments:

  1. Yes I agree with you copying is a bad thing and its better to do it by yourself and be original awesome ideas you have keep up the GOOD work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your game sounds like a lot of fun! I agree with typing in the code rather than just pasting it in because typing it in helps my brain remember what code means what.

    ReplyDelete