Monday, May 14, 2012

My Comments!

My Comments, here are the following comments of the people who were my Top 3 Choices

Michael Alvarez 
Hello Michael! 
How are you? I would like to first say "Congratulations"!, your game was nominated for the Globey Awards. I wish you the best! Anyways I enjoyed playing your game. I liked the way you introduced facts to the player as the game was going on. Sometimes it is better that way because the audience doesn't get bored. I also liked the way you designed your game, the drawings, the animations. Over all your game was truly original. I've never seen a game like that before. Thanks for teaching me about the forest rats, even though I dislike science! 

Jonathan Rodriguez
Hello Jonathan
I enjoyed playing your game, it was fun and educational. I am impressed with the design of your animations. It was spectacular the way you added facts to the game while the audience played. I thought it was interesting. It's great to focus on a topic like this. 

Great Game, Arlette


Javier Martinez
Hello Javier
I was impressed with your game. I love the way you designed the animations. The scene of the game was clear and easy to read. The keys worked well, the character moved the right way. Nothing was wrong with the game, everything was fine. I thought it was smart that you added facts in the game scene, sometimes that is better because many people get bored. Over all the game is simple in a great way. At the same time you learn and have fun. What a great game! 

Great Job! Arlette


Aleida Sanchez
Great Job! Aleida
I am so happy you got to finish your game because I've been wanting to play it since the day you told me what it was going to be like. The 1st time I played "Find Your Way" I was shocked because it was such a great topic to focus on and it was fun to play. I love the way you provided facts for the audience. I learned a lot. You are so right! Sometimes you can't even go out because you now have another responsibility-your kid. The questions were pain but motivated me in a way where I can say, I will take care of myself or not have a kid yet because I am too young! It was such an original game. I loved it!!! 


Great Job! Arlette :)


Thelma Manzano

Hello Thelma!
How are you?!
I was proud of your hard work you put into your game. Like I told Aleida, I was enthusiastic with your game because of the way you designed it. The animations were pretty creative, I love your tiny characters. The scene where it was located at.


Loved your game, Arlette!!!!


Delaney Hereida
Great Job! Delaney
I enjoyed playing your game! I thought it was hilarious the way you added the questions for the audience because that way they see the consequences to having a kid at a young age. I mean, who would want to have a kid at this age? Most teenagers who have kids at this age aren't even responsible for this. You motivated me to take care of myself and not commit and irresponsibility I am not ready for, I want to party with my friends, have fun, enjoy my child-hood, Not taking care of a baby!! 


Loved it, Arlette :)



No comments:

Post a Comment