Monday, May 21, 2012

Globey's on the Chronicle! Kids Make Games!

I thought the article was Hilarious! We are so awesome that we get to be on the News! 
It makes me feel great! It makes me be proud of who I am and where I am at. I feel great to be attending this school, now everyone knows it and wants to join. Some are even jealous of me. I am proud to know that everyone knows our school now. It is recognized. 
My game wasn't mentioned in the Article but although I at least made  it to the Globey Awards as my 3rd time winner. I am very proud of myself and it's hard to believe. I would have liked if the author had mentioned something good about my game for example, meaning that it was such an original game, one of a kind, never seen a topic or design like that. I believe he should have mentioned my game because it was different from others. It was outstanding. That should surprise people, finally there is a game that you don't move with arrow keys, you provide your feedback and learn information about what is happening in our world. Being aware. 

No comments:

Post a Comment