Thursday, January 21, 2016

Reflection


I enjoy getting out of class to photograph the outside world. It feels good capturing color outside of the regular four walls. We spend most of our time within these walls and it gets immensely boring. There is so much to learn in nature. 

I always prefer to go out and photograph around 12;30 because I feel the rush happening in the hallways and I get a tiny bit of it. I walk wherever my feet drag me to, whether it's the back bench or the front office. There is so much detail to capture. Time flies by that I don't even remember class is over in a few minutes. Taking pictures is such a fun hobby. Working around with the ISO, f-stops, etc. is fun because in the process of trying you learn so much. When it comes to photography, you must have a subject in mind. Having one helps the picture tell a story and not just be a bunch of colored pixels. 

No comments:

Post a Comment