Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Semester Goals



      I've always had high expectations for myself but lately I haven't been up to them, I must get back to work. It's a new semester and my #1 goal is to go hard, meaning to give it my everything %100. College is just around the corner and I want my GPA to be as high as it can get. Last semester I slacked a bit and it didn't go so well, I got the worst grade ever out of my whole life on my strongest subject: English.
Another goal that relates to this, is to always ask for help even if I am shy to ask because I must understand every concept or else I won't progress. Most of the time I am shy to ask the teacher for help because I don't want to sound dumb but anyways I should always ask or else I'll actually be the real dumb person.


One of my most valuable goals is to become a better hitter in Volleyball. Last season, I didn't really give it my best at hitting, I wasn't confident enough. I know I am strong enough to spike great hits!! I am definitely excited for next season. I would like to improve my digging for the most powerful spikes, for example my coach's spike. I hope to come back better than ever this season. I know I can do it, I have the strength at power to.


My 3rd goal for the semester would be to become a better dancer and more flexible. I've always enjoyed dancing but stopped for a long time because I started to forget about it. I totally forgot how great of a dancer I am. This semester, I am in Dance, which will definitely help me. I've been thinking lately and I kind of want my career in the dance area. I love to dance honestly, I find it a sense of freedom.

No comments:

Post a Comment