Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Game Paper Prototype

Making my game paper prototype is always the best thing in making a game. Paper is where all my mind is storage. I get to draw and do exactly what my game will look like. At first I wasn't sure what the whole point of my game was, I was confused and didn't know what to do. Therefore, drawing the paper prototype helped me because I started to realize what was happening as I drew along and took the role of the future player. I also realized that I wasn't going to make sense if the player didn't know what was the main idea of the game, It could be fun but not have any educational value.




                                                                         Arlette

3 comments:

  1. Why do I always love your post ? Well i have to agree with you paper prototyping is the best part about making a game , but for me because it's the easiest . And I really liked how you put that together , how you got into the players shoes . I cant wait to see how amazing your game comes out .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you say that when you put it down on paper that your thoughts become clearer! It's amazing how you write and how you make it more interesting for the reader to read. I can't wait to see your game because your paper prototype looks pretty cool. Keep up the good work I wish you the best of luck! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Arlette typed like a real college prep. You were very descriptive and sound very mature. You make it seem like you really thought this through and you knew the things that you had trouble on and what to do . Awesome post ! Keep up the good work :)

    ReplyDelete