Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Game Learning Topic

The Game topic I chose for my game is a disorder that affects many woman. There is no cause for this disorder but it is thought to happen because of genetics. This disease is called Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome, it is when there is an imbalance of hormones in a women's body. 

I chose this topic because a certain person in my life is dealing with this disorder. She didn't know she had this disorder until she found out in a women's health book. The main reason why I chose this topic is because  I want to help women be aware of this disorder, maybe get a checkup because you never know if you have it. 

I will use moving to set aside the unhealthy objects that can increase your chance of developing cancer or diabetes if you are not taking care of your health. Setting aside the unhealthy objects will help the player know what not to eat in reality to stay healthy. Collecting healthy foods will let know the player what to eat and what she might want to keep in her kitchen for a better future.

No comments:

Post a Comment