Wednesday, September 12, 2012

A New Year

A New Year

    So far, my school year has been a storm with a couple of sunny days. It's been stressful, rainy, and cold. At the same time it all hasn't been bad. The 1st week of school I had the chance to participate in an essay contest to attend an NCLR Conference in Los Angeles, California for 2 days. Unexpectedly I won! I and one of my friends got chosen. Now that's the good part. 
  My classes are fine. I have all AP Classes, which is good because I can have credits for High School. I like my new teachers, they're interesting. I'm okay with my schedule because it makes the day go by fast. I hope to accomplish a descriptive piece of artwork in my ART Class. I've always started a piece of artwork but never finished it. I would also like to try a new sport, for example Kickball. I hope this year goes by fast because I already want to go to College. I'm ready to work on my career!!! I also was thinking of moving but it is barely the 3rd week of school. It will get better. 
That's all! 

                                                   Truly, Arlette

3 comments:

  1. I really like the way that you express how you feel when writing about your so far school year you have a very optimistic mind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your blog scarlet I really like that you have a positive mind and how you express how you feel in your writing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Arlette, what can I say? You express yourself very neatly and is very honest when it comes to blogging. What I like is that you are very honest and blog with your feelings. I like so many things, that I would take a long time listing them...good job !

    ReplyDelete