Thursday, February 2, 2012

Object In the Sky!

I Arlette fFlores did this. I am not into Science that much, but turning this into a game for me would be life-taking. I'd create this life-event on a game by doing the same thing. People are driving or doing their own thing and they suddenly see a a weird thing in the sky. They start to wonder what it is. This is where the game starts, the player's job is to find out what it is. If you find out you win at the end. I'd focus on Adventure because that is what the whole game is about, an adventure to find out what it is. My topic would teach Science&Chemistry. Basically it will teach ways for them to find clues. The Hero of my game will look like a Scientist or one of the greatest in the whole world. There is probably no enemy because it's a "you win or loose". But I've been thinking of making a professional against a young kid. To see who has more knowledge. The player will see a bunch of cool neon animations that will make his brain think. They will also hear weird sounds. The title would be "One Day" because we was it one day.



No comments:

Post a Comment