Thursday, February 9, 2012

Nike

Nike


I am totally against Nike now! I feel bad to not have known about this. I've wear Nike mainly all my life. I am also glad I finally now know who Nike is. Everyone deserves human rights, It's not like they're not humans. It has made me realize that we ask for more than what we have. When there is people out there who have nothing. 
A $1.25 won't help them at all. At least don't take advantage of them,  make them work at an hourly schedule not forever. Increase their salary or give them a better condition place to work.
 If I could change this I would first make an organization or something like that to help kids in other countries receive education because they need it. Provide some donations for them. I wonder why they do this?! They weren't treated like that so I suggest they treat others the same way. I wonder why they do these type of things.    Taking their passports, making them sign a 3 year contract that it's not even in their language?? Are you serious??? I can see how it is impossible for them to escape that field. Now that they've been freed it is still bad because themselves didn't even know what was happening. It is like they were pretending. They're such a huge company making big amounts of money and paying very little to the workers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment