Monday, October 24, 2011

Reflection on Game Genres


    • What did you learn from your choice of games and genres to review? I learned many different things from the genres I reviewed. I learned how important a sports game can be to a social issue game. I also learned how you can make a different game rather than others who just use action genre. There should be a positive purpose for a game.
    • Name any game features that stood out to you, either because they were interesting or because they could be improved. Some game features that stood out to me were unknown. There was some flash components that I never knew you could do. The flash component I saw was outrageous because it totally matched with the game genre.
    • Write down any questions you have about the game or genre you chose. You might answer them yourself later! How can you involve a puzzle game with a social issue, how to make a positive purpose towards the game. 

6 comments:

  1. I kinda agree with you. There are really cool ways that you can turn a sports game or a racing game into a social issue game. I also see that you really thought about your questions and I also like YOUR questions. I like that your gonna make a puzzle game. I like this blog. COOL BLOG!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, first of all, I agree with you because I didn't know how they created their game like that, I mean they had like a more advanced Flash.You also said that you can create other games rather than action games, so I agree with you on that too.I also liked your questions because you are also interested on making sure that you have included the Social Issue.Nice Blog Post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anjelica Z. 7th
    Your sort of right when you say that the games' flash components were outrageous but,to me some games involved a little to much of features it distracted us from the real social issue or subject.You can pretty much do any game with the action genre itself or another genre.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with you it is important to create knew games that are educational,fun and that will create a positive mental skill instead of just playing until you cant anymore you have a awesome way of expressing;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with you because I didn't know how they create what they did in flash and I really like your Blog Post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice job on your blog Arlette. You really kept you blog organized and you explained your self perfectly.

    ReplyDelete