Monday, October 3, 2011

Playing to Learn, Genre:Action

Game that taught me a new educational skill or gave information on a subject: Survivor
It taught me about the holoucast which leads to Social Studies in our school subjects.

Game that taught me about a new or existing social issue:
Survivor There isn't really an exact social issue for this topic but Slavery can definitely relate to this because people weren't treated right back then.

Game I liked the best: Survivor was the only one I could possibly play.

What happens in the game: In the game the character tries to escape prison, sort of a concentration camp to let the world or others know what actually happens inside the camp.


How do you play it? The way you play is pretty easy but tempting at the same time because you imagine yourself running around a camp trying to escape with guards all over. The levels are not difficult. All you do is move the arrow keys to move away from the guards. At the end I finished getting out of the camp.


No comments:

Post a Comment