Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Arlette F. 6 2010

http://mathplayground.com/cube_perspective.html
Games


1st Game: Count The Cubes

This game is about counting the total number of cubes in a 3-dimensional figure. For me it was kind of hard because even though there is 12 cubes, there comes the tricky part when there is also some in the back and it confuses you to another place. What you can do to understand this game better is to becareful whenever you are counting the cubes and always remember that you have cubes in the back too. I enjoyed this game a lot even though it had difficulties, the exact reason why I enjoyed this game was because it was challenging and I like to challenge myself so that way I can understand better and know the causes of it.


2nd Game: Number Balls

Number Balls is a game about balls that have a number in it, there is a scene with number balls and you have to put the balls in order from least to greatest. It was some how easy and some kind hard because there was really long negative numbers so you would get confused to put them in order.I like this game because it's awesome in a mathematical way.




No comments:

Post a Comment