Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Arlette F. 3 2010

Al Gore
An Inconvenient Truth
1. My thoughts about this documentary were that it is inspiring because it gives all the problems that Global Warming is causing Earth, that way people who've watched this will know what they can do to help overcome Global Warming and go Green.

2.What I think about Global Warming is that it is affecting us as Earth and we need to do something about it before it hurts us more, when it comes to that we could die or the planet could be in danger/damage. I'm not sure if Global Warming really exists because some people say that it doesn't exist and It gets me confused, if it does exist then I really wonder why it happens.

3. The information that I heard makes me feel sad, scared and helpful the reason why I feel sad is because knowing what's happening to the world can hurt us and not know what to do! it also makes me feel helpful because we can start saving the Earth with everyone giving the Planet a helpful hand by that I mean that you can start using less light, energy and stop pollution.

4.What we can do to prevent ultimate destruction is by helping the Earth, we can start helping by cleaning up trash from Highways/Streets and using less Energy could help, turning off Lights whenever you don't need them, and last for all just help us keep Earth clean.

No comments:

Post a Comment