Thursday, September 9, 2010

Arlette F. 2 2010




Science Games Links


Playing Energyville was awesome and enthusiastic, I learned some ways to add Power and Energy to our Community. Some of the ways to add Energy to our Community are: having Solar Panels, Windmills, Saving Energy and mostly not wasting a lot of it.


The other games that I played were very fun, some of them asked me questions about Science so I would know how much I know about it and then if I didn't know that much of Science then I would have to play a game to review Science after that I would take another quiz and my grade would be better this time. I learned a lot playing this games, It gave me enthusiasm to do something better for my Community and help out the world.




These are the links for the games I have played-



























1 comment:

  1. I agrre with you about the Energyville game, it's very enthusiastic and Arlette and I had the same point of view in a way at looking at this game.

    ReplyDelete