Tuesday, September 22, 2009


When I went to Lady Bird Johnson Wild Flower Center,this flowers got most of my attention because you touched them and they would close themselves. I really liked it when we went upstairs to the tower because we could see almost everything. When I was up there i could smell all the nature from down there I felt like if i was a bee pollinating the flowers.
I smelled the chocolate flowers it made me wanted to eat them but i controlled myself from chocolate. I also saw this big big caterpillars that were eating a plant they were huge and fat because of what they ate. While I was in the trail I could see little insects trying to run away from us so we wouldn't had to step on them or kill them. I also smelled the fresh water and the food at the cafe.

No comments:

Post a Comment