Monday, September 14, 2009

Technology Class

Right now in tech class i would like to learn much more about technology for example how to do power point presentations or maybe how to do charts just fun stuff maybe one day i get to be a secretary.In technology class we will have a competition for games soon. I am afraid to challenge big problems. Also I hope I win the game competition so I can go to Washington to present the game. I am thinking about making my game about a carnival or an amusement park at a city where and accident happens and maybe you have to fix them. Idea #2: designing makeup for dolls design they're own clothes. Idea #3 a day at school where there is going to be a test for each class and you need to pass them or else they give you lunch detention and a big fat zero. *Wish myself some luck this year!*

1 comment:

  1. Arlette,

    Really good post. Remember to proofread your post before posting. You will always want to check your sentence structure and puntuation. Stay focused and you will do great.

    Mrs. Miller

    ReplyDelete