Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Arlette F. 4 2011

Mini Game


Was it hard to make your mini game?
At the beginning of the lesson I thought it was going to be difficult but once I went back to the "make a mini game"section, I was convinced about it. I knew how to make this. I had done it for 2 years already. There was no way I wasn't able to do this.


What was the best part of this topic?
The best part of this topic was when I had to create my own background. I'm very creative and enjoy seeing things visually artistic. Drawing my road. 


The Worst Part?
There wasn't really any bad part for me. The sort of difficult problem was knowing in where to out the code and making sure all was correct. 

5 comments:

  1. Thats really nice detail I like that you have the confidants to know and be assured that you are awesome. I agree with you worst part that was kinda difficult for me too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I totally agree with you because we have done this 2 years straight including this one, so we do get the hang of it.I also like the part that you said about putting in the background because that's what I also en joy doing because you can be creative and do whatever you want.I will always agree with you about the worst part.The coding is really hard and sometimes they frustrate you, but good blog post!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Job Arlette ! Well I like how you are so confident in yourself throughout your making of the game and also throughout the blogs that you post. Notice how "blogs" is plural . Your doing a great job and I hope you continue to express what youve done through your blogs. (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice Blog Arlette :) I Have Always liked the way you write your blogs because you type like a real collage student already. Keep up the good work .

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very good Arlette, i admire your handwriting and i totally agree with you, you are very creative and I am pretty sure your game is a success. Keep it up! :D

    ReplyDelete