Thursday, March 24, 2011

Arlette F. 11 2011

A Celebrity In Your Game

A game I made, A game that's Awesome, A game that Rocks! of course I would sell it, Hello?? always take an opportunity of your own. You can definetly come out with a fortune.


YES!!, Claro, I would include a celebrity in my game, it would actually make it better and interesting. I would like to include Piink or Taylor Swift because they are my main role models, the ones I admire a lot.

If it could be anyone from the past or present to include in my game would definetly be my great grandfather because he fits in the character in the game. He would relate to it.


To promote my game I would just put it online, probably associated it with a game company that way people would get with me and be interested in my game. My 2nd choice would be to go on Shows and present it to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment