Monday, April 26, 2010

Globaria

My name is Arlette and I am a student at East Austin College Prep Academy and I am working with part of Globaloria at school, I am 12 yrs old and my thoughts about Globaloria is that it is very fun to work with except that it is kind of hard to work with when you get to the Flash part
well actually it isn't that hard its that the Flash codes and all that stuff make you become confused. Globaloria is fun and entertaining.

With Globaloria we are creating a Flash game and every game that the teams are making are made in Flash after they are done with that we are going to do a game presentation and who ever is the judge will pick the team winners and they will win.

(I think that's all that I have to say about Globaloria)

1 comment:

  1. Arlette,

    It sounds like you are having fun with Globaloria and using Flash. What makes it fun? Do you think what you have learned about Flash will help you later in school?

    Claire (the intern!)

    ReplyDelete